Not Your Momma's Strat......

Hey Scott. So when you hand my ass to me on a plate after this months GOTM, can you put a little garnish & some BBQ sauce on there aswell please :D

<_<

I'll bring the barbeque, you bring the beer, we'll set some lawn chairs in front a fire and watch it together.

SR

Oh I am coming to that barbeque too, I will bring even more beer :) and some chilli prawn skewers and a pavlova. Awesome guitar Scott :)

Thanks Muzz. Hurry on over, it's getting close to time to start the fire. The chili prawn skewers and pavlova (had to look that one up) sound great, I'll smoke up one of my pepper briskets and maybe some stuffed jalepenos. What kind of beer are you going to be bringing up from Oz? I've only had a chance at the obvious Foster's and some James Boag's which I do like a lot.

Anyone else in?

SR

I'm in!!!! I'll bring some of my homebrew!, At the moment I have sitting waiting to be consumed :- 30pts of Mexican Cerveza, 30pts of Sparkling Ale, 40pts of Brown Ale (like Newcastle), 5 bottles of Bramble wine, 5 bottles of Pinot Grigio & 10 bottles of Merlot.

And in a week's time I will have 40pts of Yorkshire Bitter & 30 bottles of Schnapps ready to drink!

So who else is coming to the Party of the 21st Century?

Yeah wow that sounds like a smorgasbord of drinks Supplebanana, fantastic, yep Scott the pav is a beautiful desert that for some reason is just perfect at a barbeque, so many variations but the ones with passionfruit and kiwi fruit are great. Coopers is a terrific beer, the cloudy ones I like the best and Little Creatures ale also really good :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My neighbor and good friend died and then I had a problem an then things stopped , you know life. Depression sucks ...but some how the world kept turning. I feel better and now I want to get going again. As always thanks for the replies and support .

Nice strat ... Glad you did not make knobs out of bears butt..hahaha

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thank you!

I've always felt that strat controls get in the way and this goes a long way towards making that not a problem. It also allowed me to have a carved top and that blade switch, which really prefers a flat surface to mount to.

So go for it! I'd love to see that feature used in another build, especially if it has a beautiful walnut top.

Cheers!

SR

• Like 1