Entry for October 2019's Guitar Of The Month is now open!
ENTER HERE

pauliemc

Idiot Alert

I have a custom one off carved bass... a very nice one-- the previous owner almost destroyed the neck tightening the truss too much. It popped the fretboard up and binding came loose etc. I traded for the bass and had my builder friend fix it for me. Idiots are not in short supply. The guy originally took the bass back to the original builder and wanted him to fix it for free. That didn't happen. You don't have to walk very far to find a dumb@%*. :)

Hopefully not. In a fair world, pauliemc would have been supplied with new Claro for his heartbreak.

Heh, yeah, unfortunately. 

Ex-girlfriend sued me over some petty stuff (that I had already paid her for), she thought it would be funny to make me look dumb on TV. It's a bit of a dog and pony show, but I got a free trip to LA and some good food out of the deal.

Oh... and JJ refused to pay the ex a cent :thumb:

So there were several upsides to the event......and not paying the ex a cent makes for a very sunny day indeed.:)

SR