Help With Pics For Gotm

You need to upload the pics to a server of some kind, for example, photobucket is one of the most common and is free and simply to use. Then simply copy and paste the links from photobucket into your post here on project guitar.

No worries. You were using mobile links which was probably the issue. Posting off a phone, tablet, etc? Generally the "desktop" Photobucket site will offer more options for linking to photos. I just went to your Photobucket, forced it to the desktop site then posted the code it gives from the options on the right hand side of the screen.

Good to have you onboard!

Thanks again for being so helpful and welcoming. I am not sure what has taken me so Long to become more involved here. I guess I was always a little intimidated. There are some really talented builders who hang out here. I started building about five years ago. I have completed eight builds, with a few more in the works. I am a pretty regular visitor to this site, I should start to interact more because everyone seems friendly. I am 41 years old, live outside Chicago and am a woodworker by trade. I have a small shop, 15x30 where I build. Really into music, but not much of a player. Currently listening to a lot of punk/blues and 70's style blues rock from smaller regional bands. I guess that's about it.

Welcome to the board, Ajax. Looking forward to se your work.

Welcome Ajax.

Definitely post. A great way to intro youself is to simply make a build thread in the "in progress" area. Whether its a professional build or some kid just making some modifications to a chinese cheapie, that is the best place to start in my opinion and as you said, everyone here is very welcoming and willing to help.