Guitar Of The Month For September

Guitar of the Month for September  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOTS to like this month, but I went with Hitone and Supernatural #1 due to its originality as well as execution. That guitar is just cool as hell!

• Like 1

Why not?

Many years ago, I felt like it was impolite or not classy or arrogant or immodest to vote for yourself. Then I got an object lesson. I was in some sort of election.....back in grade school--I said it was many years ago :D -- and it was a two man race, and I wanted to win but felt like it was wrong (pick your reason) to vote for myself. I was brought up with manners. I voted for the other guy and lost by one vote. Had I voted for myself, I would have won by one vote. I wanted to win and I felt like I would be better at whatever that election was about, but I voted for a guy I didn't want to win out of some misguided chivalry.

The lesson: if I can't vote for myself how can I expect anyone else to?

There is no shame in it and it is not dishonest. In fact it is dishonest to vote for another one if you feel like yours is the best.

Go forth and sin no more man. :)

SR

Actually, I didn't... If I felt mine was best (like a previous month), I simply put in a null vote. I was just joking because I actually got one this time... ;)