RestorationAD

Project: S9 Progress Thread 2014 - RAD

ScottR    1,355
On 12/21/2015 at 9:07 AM, komodo said:

We have a two-car . . . shop. My wife is a saint for that, so I built her a shed that matches the house to at least replace garage space for gardening tools, lawn chairs, mowers, etc. It's now stuffed and you have to pull stuff out to get in, Also, the curse of the shop is that it also gets used as a pseudo-garage and I find things shoved in there that shouldn't be. You all know that non-shop users see the "mess" and don't realize everything is actually exactly where we put it for a reason!

Amen brother!

My wife hates that she can't get her truck in there, but loves that she can hide some of her junk in there as well. She always looks shocked and puts on her "how on earth did that get there" face when I finally discover it.

SR

• Like 1

Prostheta    1,254

You make it sound like the next sentence would be something like "she hid a refrigerator behind the gardening tools for her secret evening IPAs". :D

ScottR    1,355

If only. She does, er--did--have a slowly growing pile of gardening tools that she hid all kinds of things in. Scarecrows for instance. I got some shelving set up this summer to hold tons of exotic off-cuts and discovered things I hadn't seen in some time amongst things I had never seen before. Much of it made it to the curb for pickup, either by the trash collector or the guys that come around before dawn looking for things to sell in the flea market.

SR