The MasterPiece ! :)

I've finally finished a project (almost)...
In the past I have completed a guitar and then broke it apart since I was not happy with the result.
However on this one I'm absolutely satisfied with the sound quality and the beauty of the body.
The guitar is playing and sounds great at the moment but I intend to change the neck due to comfort issues...
The new neck is going to be made of my two favorite woods: African mahogany(Khaya) and Pau Ferro (fingerboard). The new headstock will also look different.
To the specs then...
The body is made of two-piece American Swamp Ash (I was looking for the chimey sounds provided by the swamp ash).
The finish is three coats of Birchwood Casey Sealer&Filler and around ten to fifteen coats of Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil (which were a joy to apply).
The Tremolo is Gotoh Wilkinson Vs-100 with GraphTech Piezo saddles.
The piezo saddles are connected to a GraphTech Advanced Acousti-Phonic system which operates simultaneously with the magnetic pickups.
The magnetic pickups are Dimarzio Transition neck (neck) and Dimarzio Air Norton on (bridge) - By far the best bridge pickup I tried.
Both are wired to a volume pot each (500K) and one push\pull tone for both(250K) which operates for coil-splitting.
1510541_10151786888822443_234833655_n.jp
If you would like to see the build process you could look in my blog (the-masterpiece).
When It's truly over (with the new neck) I'l post some high quality photos here.
Edited by gilsolomon