Guitar Of The Month vote - May 2014

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Need another peek at this month's entries? Click !
This thread and poll automagically close on the 1st May 2014.

The winner of each month's Guitar Of The Month gets front page placement on the main ProjectGuitar.com website, privileged member status, a photo feature on our Facebook page and as the default site background photo, plus a shiny member badge! Good luck to all of this month's entrants.

What does everybody think of the entries this month? Three very different builds which should make for some interesting reasonings on your votes....!

Yeah, but those that did show provided some solid competition.

Doug's Paradox--What do you say about this without stating the obvious? Beautiful design, beautiful wood, beautifully executed.

Workhorse--I'm glad to see Searls keep entering guitars in the GOTM. It sets a high bar and he sets it just a bit higher with each entry. This is another example of the craftsmanship that has become a hallmark. for Searls guitars. Clean lines, well matched timbers, outstanding joinery, precision routes and harware and pup choices that I'm sure are chosen for function, but always look like they were chosen for form.

Bent wood tele--This very ornate tele is gorgeous. Beautiful woods and bindings, and I'm happy to see that hardware looking so good because I've got a set just like it waiting to be mounted up. It is probably because the detail work is so tightly done that the little gap in the neck pocket bugs me enough to mention. Only flaw I can see in a very impressive guitar though.

Obviously we've got some masterful builders on this board.

SR