I am designing a "True Temperament" neck!

MarkKirkwood

I have in my sticky hands a "True Temperament" raw fret board.

Also I have a raw "Trapezoid Neck".

I am going to combine the two. Here is what I need.

I want to put them on a strat neck. I need a IPT cad drawing or a solid blue print with full dimensions to work from. I have searched all over and have found several prints but none with ALL of the dimensions.

Any help on this would be huge.

Oh and if anyone needs any custom cut parts hit me up I have over a million in tools in my shop.

I have made some pretty cool pick guards recently. Once I figure out how to post I will.

Mark

• Like 1

PM me or an admin what you want to do to the post(s)

He he. Seems like Carl has done some code-hacking again as there used to be a PM button in each post ... I'm editing out some content of the first post to not upset any patent holder.

To send PM, click on the avatar to get to the presentation page of each member and you will find a PM button there

No problem.

How did you got the TT fretboard? Direktly from the guys in Stockholm. They have been om my case to use those board for some time, but they are way to expensive.

I would also love to see some of those pick guards you mentioned. You can either use the gallery function on the forum, or as we old-timers often do, set up a photo bucket account and link to the pictures/embed them

And BTW: Welcome to the forum!

A friend gave it to me. I am going to give it back to him.

I really like the trapizoidal neck. Wow is it comfortable. I was shocked how easy it is to play.

I have a laser engraver so I can cut the fret shapes on any wood once I have the scanned image.

I have a cnc mill so I can make the frets out of steal.

All I had to have was the patterns. I can design them from there in cad.

I will post my pickguards. give me a few min.

Any shape any size any color and design any finish.

All I need is a pdf or cdr of the pickguard you want and a picture of the design and I can make basicly anything.

Metal, wood, plastic.

Wood is the best though.

I use birch. It has great high and low EQ qualities and does not warp to bad at these thicknesses. Any thinner then 1/8 inch the wood cups real bad.

Looking good. Google drive and/or this forum software doesn't allow direct linking. I tested linking to a few of your Facebook pics and that seemed to work, se updated post above. The trick is to use the "Image" funktion and paste your picture adress in the pop up field.