The most beautiful guitars!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

I've always loved the look of this guitar:

ssfr44k.jpg

something about the burl and the white EMG's and the birdseye neck and the inlays.... just oozes class to me :D

And once again...

http://www.deanguitars.com/images/vendetta_4.jpg

ahhhhhh....

ADMIN EDIT: Jivin- You know better than to put two pics in a post. Don't let it happen again unless you're in the Tutorials section.

What is it about BC Rich that they seem to make evil looking guitars? Is that their "thing"? I don't know much about them - in fact for a while I thought they had gone out of business.

i really wish they would. to me they are very un-classy, stereotypical, and not very artistically created.

MEHHHH.

Eastwood.jpg

good god. i just had a seizure. :D

What is it about BC Rich that they seem to make evil looking guitars? Is that their "thing"? I don't know much about them - in fact for a while I thought they had gone out of business.

i really wish they would. to me they are very un-classy, stereotypical, and not very artistically created.

MEHHHH.

so says you...i like them very much.

it always amazes me when someone says "i don't like this,so i wish it didn't exist"

now...the hotlinking to pics is going to stop... i am repairing them now...next time there are so many i will just delete them

now...the hotlinking to pics is going to stop... i am repairing them now...next time there are so many i will just delete them

whats wrong with hotlinking? it doesnt use our bandwidth, and if its illegal then the people should learn how to not leave directories open.

whats wrong with hotlinking? it doesnt use our bandwidth, and if its illegal then the people should learn how to not leave directories open.

what is wrong with it?it is against the rules.

so get over it and follow the new rules like everyone else,and that way i can spend more time building my guitars and less time babysitting

essentially his question was, why is it against the rules though wasn't it?

your analogy seems unnecessary

if its a question of legality we wouldn't be allowed to use ANY pics, not 1 per post

to answer your question asm we know its not legality or bandwidth... and it wasn't a big prob for dialups i think we agreed?(i'm on 56k just for today and its not a prob btw) so i think its the 'mess' everyones talking about.. :D

not saying thats not a valid reason, just answering his question

if its a question of legality we wouldn't be allowed to use ANY pics, not 1 per post

hotlinking images on a site you do not own is against the new rules,not even one image is allowed in those specific cases

post a link to the website it came from instead...not an image

you are allowed one image per post if it is on a hosting site...

your analogy seems unnecessary

so was the question in the first place.these very same questions have been answered many times,and i know you have all read them because all of you have posted in those topics

and it wasn't a big prob for dialups i think we agreed?(

that is total b.s...the hotlinking is not a problem specifically for load times...but

...i was also on dial up not so long ago,and i know for a fact that it takes longer to load those massive amounts of pics

on the dial up connection i used to have,it would have taken me several minutes to load one of those bloated pages...even on my broadband it still takes a full 20 seconds sometimes,and while it is loading the pics the page i am trying to read scrolls down every time it loads a pic

now...if you want to question the rules...take it to the proper place,and stop cluttering up this thread with garbage

I agree with Wes.

There is a way to properly do it, and it's easy.

And if you don't have a hosting site of your own by now, then your lame anyway, there's completely free hosters out there.

Download it into -your- computer, resize it to proper size, upload it into -your- hoster, then link to that, or paste from that, ...not the site of origin.

If you can't take the extra 5 minutes to do that, your acting like a baby anyway, we all know the rules by now. Acting like you still don't makes you look like a moron to me and I can't take you as trying to be a serious guitar builder and if I find you asking questions I probably wouldn't bother to offer an answer (if I had one).

I don't need to go out of my way to type long and detailed answers to people who wouldn't bother to follow them, who don't have the inner discipline to follow instructions, anyway.

Building a good, playable, intonatable, attractive guitar takes a lot of discipline, it's not a weekend affair by any stretch, and doing crap like this shows a lack of discipline, besides acting like a spoiled brat/baby, which tells me any of your projects will probably look like turdpies anyway if you have no self-discipline and cannot follow instructions.

ok mate thx for clearin that up,

ya 56k is slower but it just wasn't a problem for me,56kers usually prefer to look at the pics anyway and aren't too worried about load times tho it'd rule if they were faster

whats with the BOLD button mate? lol

edit: drak you posted in front of me B):D

woah man.. was 'crap like this' and we'll build turdpie guitars aimed at me or asm? either case it seems silly :D

i already use hosting sites if you meant me, and if i didn't i wouldn't be able to post pics.. whatcha worrying about?

theres one thing you missed drak.... building guitars is also about fun :D

It's only 10AM and I'm pretty sure this is the dumbest thing I will read all day.

If you guys continue to abuse the IMG tag, it will be removed (and you'll actually have to TYPE..ooooo). If hot-linking abuse continues, the posting of pics will have to be moderated (you will have to submit your post for approval before it goes online).

It's pretty simple- just don't hot-link to pics.

And re-read what Drak just posted.

Now, back to some pics of beautiful guitars.....