The most beautiful guitars!

seriously man i didnt say anything to you. so dont get smart ass with me.
Idiot...You're in a PUBLIC forum. What the hell did you expect?

this thread was locked and thats when i started the other one, which was locked, and now is erased.
You don't take hints very well, do you?

and my thread in 'in progress....' section was locked for about 2 days. and i pm'ed brian with my concerns and now it is un-locked.
Too...many...run-on...sentences!

so before mouthing off and trying to look witty about something your not up to date on please dont be not cool like that.
:DFreedom of speech, BABY! B)Don't like it? Tough!

and i believe all of these post should be erased. to bad we can just have a cool thread filled with cool pics of guitars. sad its spawned into this.
And who do you think started the spawn? The most amazing thing through reading this thread is that you STILL don't get it. Post all the pics of beautiful guitars you want. We don't care. If they don't comform to the rules of this community, they will be deleted. Kevin could not have made that any more clear. Hell, my cat even understands this rule. If you persist to snub your nose at the rules of the community, you will not be allowed to participate in the community. Simple, huh? Or do you need a Dick & Jane book to understand better.

Fine, here we go:

ASM posts big pics.

Big pics against the rules.

ASM warned of trouble if they post big pics again.

ASM gets banned from community.

The End.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

avail_pag111948.jpg

I am bored and I want to see some really beutiful guitars and besides that I think it could be inspiring to alot of builders, so simply post pictures of beautiful guitars here please....

hears one I think its cool and it has a great top and it might be inspiring to someone

!!METAL MATT!! :D

and my thread in 'in progress....' section was locked for about 2 days. and i pm'ed brian with my concerns and now it is un-locked.

when you make an assumption,you ...well,you know the rest

and you are wrong...i locked the thread personally,until kevan or brian could have a look at your behaviour,to stop your flow of large pictures you were threatening to make,and to give you a dose of the frustration you were causing others with your tantrum

then,in the morning(about 8 hours after i locked it?less?)i re-opened it personally...because i felt you were over your tantrum

so now don't you feel better? :D

Fine, here we go:

ASM posts big pics.

Big pics against the rules.

ASM warned of trouble if they post big pics again.

ASM gets banned from community.

The End.

hey, EAD dude, youve got 33 post, ive never heard of you. dont start this thread into a big frickin flame war MORE than it allready is. ENOUGH. post some pics allready of guitars DAMN.

END OF DISCUSSION. START A THREAD IN OFF TOPIC CHAT IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS SOME MORE OR IT WILL NEVER STOP.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by asm

I know this is the third Alembic custom I've posted, but each one has had its own individual touch of class to it, and something different that made it so beautiful.

I like this one because the body shape is so original. It's gothic without being metal, and has that classy-yet-flamboyant look without being over the top. Plus, the buckeye burl is simply gorgeous!

http://www.alembic.com/info/fc_nsb.html

nice skibum, how much do Alembic's usually go for? ive never seen a price for one of their basses, they all seem to be 'sold guitars' and not anything currently for sale.

THe customs are anywhere from $15-25,000, but that buys custom EVERYTHING, from body shape to inlaid LEDs with sterling silver outline rings imbedded in an abalone and MOP custom vine inlay to electronics to string number to headstock shape... you get the point-- and the labor of a design team to make it all happen.

A non-custom will go for anywhere from $2000 on up. Ebay had this to offer:

http://search.ebay.com/alembic_W0QQsokeywo...rectZ1QQfromZR8

i agree erik, it seems that builders experiment with their shapes alot more than elec guitar. and just think about acousitcs' what a dry standardized market that is. for the most part lol.

The explanation I have heard for that is that guitarists have a habit of liking a trustable tone-- a strat has a "strat sound", a LP has a "Les Paul Sound", and you can choose between these. If you buy a name brand, or look for some standard feature, you can be relatively sure of the tone you're going to get. Moreover, this tone matters more if you'll be way up front in the spotlight playing killer lead solos. A bass player has more freedom to innovate with tone and tonewoods, because it quite simply isn't as important for a bassist to have that signature tone. This means bass players are more open to one-off innovative designs, wood choices, and electronics.

Edited by skibum5545

damien.jpg

Hers a wild one I loved this guitar so much so that I tryed my own version but it failed B) . but I learnd a thing or two and it was worth it!! :D

Thanks

!!METAL MATT!! :D