Hello, Newbie here

SenjuYzu

Hi

New member here, 1st post. I was searching for a proper place to introduce myself and this seamed to be it. If it is not, please feel free to move it.

On to me.

I am a guitar lover and some times player, enthusiast, etc., since 1991. O got into guitar building/modding late 1999 / 2000, however, only 2 guitars were ever made and they obviously have some flaws or are unfinished. Maybe later on I'll recover those projects for something useful.

All my electric guitars are modded, some are only on the electric circuit, others are a little deeper. I like to do this because it's a way to make them truly mine.

This to say that I am not new to this stuff (though far from mastering anything), just new to this site.

I know of this community for quite some time, occasionally browsed these forums, but only now I had the guts/time (?) to join and learn a bit more. This changed a lot since my last visit here, look pretty good and clean.

I have some deep knowledge on Descriptive Geometry, Technical Drawing/Draughtsman, CAD and other drawing software, so if anyone needs help on these subjects, ring me a bell and I'll see what I can do to help out.

So, I have some questions regarding multi-scale instruments, where should I post them?

That's it for now, feel free to ask anything.