Entry for December's Guitar Of The Month contest is now open!
http://www.projectguitar.com/forums/topic/49144-guitar-of-the-month-december-2017/

westhemann

Misc stuff about life.This one goes to eleven...

westhemann    304

I am a farmer...or farmer enough.It has been a while,but I grew up growing things.Country boy,remember?

Actually,back to reality I am planning a greenhouse soon.It's part of my self-sufficiency thing I am working on.

Matter of fact,I should move that part of the plan along...it's a cheap way to keep myself occupied.

westhemann    304

I just had an awesome thought...a big red greenhouse called Marsville!

If I can make my own Mars in my backyard I'll be happier.Only real question is will plants grow properly under red paneling.I should think they would.

Tim37    127

I shoveled my driveway for the first time.

Ever

I hope I make it another 36 years before that happens again.

I also hope that I can shovel at 72.

ScottR    1,366

Sounds like Timmy's shovel never had anything but dirt on it before yesterday either.

I'm sure glad I don't live in Boston just now.

SR

Tim37    127

I have done my fair share of shoveling but for the most part we call in on snow days.

I really want to build a container home I want to put either 2 40' and a 20' together or three 40'

westhemann    304

There are just a ton of options,Tim...as I am sure you know.If I had it to do over again(which I might)I think I might put two twenties in between two forties and make a covered patio in the leftover 20 x 16 space.

Of course I would build a false roof over the whole shebang to keep the sun off the metal and create a semi-outdoor attic storage space

Tim37    127

Very similar to wharI was thinking about but I would put the 20 to the out side, 20 40 40 leaving a porch area and also having a false roof

westhemann    304

And yet another weekend comes around.Got my Suburban running again,but I don't know what I did.Looked for a short or busted fuse to the fuel pump and found nothing.Turned it over to see if I could diagnose an issue and it started right up.

Oh well.No need to look a gift horse in the mouth.Running is running.

westhemann    304

I am thinking about ditching TWC and trying out ATT U verse.Pretty irritated by TWC's new "decoder box" thing and by all of the constant service glitches...

Only thing is that I really have no clue what the ATT thing is all about.I know I would likely save some money,at least for the first year.

Tim37    127

When the cable company catches on that they still haven't disconnected me. I will just get a good internet connection and use netflix

Tim37    127

Last monday it iced this monday it snowed and there calling for more today.

If I get my hands on that dam ground hog PETA isn't gonna like what I do

• Like 1

Tim37    127

I don't watch enough TV to justified paying a lot and to get the channels I would watch cost quit abit more than a basic package I have used a antanna most my life I'm good with local TV to get some news and weather the rest I can watch off the web or use netflix and watch entire seasons (I prefer that anyway no commercials and I follow my own schedule)

westhemann    304

I just got Hulu Plus and it has most current Seasons of most shows,so I think that's enough for me.I suppose I just need to shut off the cable and keep the internet.