Entry for December's Guitar Of The Month contest is now open!
http://www.projectguitar.com/forums/topic/49144-guitar-of-the-month-december-2017/

westhemann

Misc stuff about life.This one goes to eleven...

Tim37    127

So why don't we all just agree to get our lazy asses out of bed an hour earlier and leave the time alone

• Like 1

ScottR    1,355

The weekend before last I ordered parts from maybe 4 different places for this current build. This weekend I sit down to do my bills and see that my credit card has three charges to United Airlines made in the last couple of days. I didn't buy any plane tickets.

Coincidence?

I think not.

SR

ScottR    1,355

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are. They responded to my messages right away and have frozen the new account and new cards are on the way. I probably won't speak to a real person till this evening--all that other stuff took place over the weekend. This happened once before and that time they called me because of an unusual purchase that they suspected I didn't make. They took good care of me that time so I expect they will this time too.

SR

westhemann    295

Credit card thieves are the worst.Not only do the steal from you,but you also have to wait for new cards to come.Only time it ever happened to me it was especially difficult for me to catch,because they bought stuff I would have bought.

ScottR    1,355

The first time they overnighted new cards to me because I was getting ready to go out of town for a week. This time I'll probably get the 4 to 5 business days deal. Then I got to change out the info with places like EZ TAG. Penalties are pretty steep if you use it with a canceled card.

SR

Tim37    127

I wouldn't have one if it werent for the internet. Dam Amazon and eBay and their affordable goods and dam fedx for delivering those goods in a timely manner.

ScottR    1,355

I wonder how far in the future it will be where paper money and coins will cease to exist. Everything will be reduced to numbers on a spreadsheet and electronic transactions.

All that's left to do is get rid of the real stuff.

SR

westhemann    295

Hell,I bought imaginary guns on the PS3 network for Dead Space 3 for the first time ever yesterday.Yup,I'm a retard...and I even feel like it was worth it.

You can't fix stupid.

VanKirk    17

We finally got our health insurance/ therapist/ wage issues resolved.

I fired my kid's therapist, found out we can still receive our state insurance for 1 more year regardless of income and my wife got a substantial raise.

We had a highly skilled and experienced therapist/ author conduct a set of evaluations for our daughter and found that she is above grade level in all her academics.

My wife and I also started eating healthy, working out and jogging. We have ran a few 5k races and we are running a 5k on St. Patrick's Day.

So far I have lost 10 lbs. and I hope to lose about 10 more. My wife is looking better than ever and that's saying a lot, hehe. I love letting her set the pace while I stare at her booty as we jog. :D

I'm getting better at just going with it, enjoying the fruits of my labors instead of worrying what's around the corner that could F it all up. I just deal 1 day at a time.

ScottR    1,355

Good to hear VanKirk. And that sounds like an incentive that could even get me to jog.....if I could just find someone to follow around.

SR

VanKirk    17

Yeah, if it wasn't fer dat ass I'd have slept in this morning rather than wake up after 5 hours of sleep to run a St. Patty's Day 5k race. B-)

westhemann    295

Trying to work overtime and still get in my workouts.Not easy.I wish I was one of those heathen bastards that can work out early in the morning before work,but that is just impossible.

Tim37    127

So your saying you don't have a right hand drive lift? That sucks.

I want to get one of those things and take the boom and counter weight off then go four wheeling.