Triple shot wiring woes

RRCBG

Hello,

Ok, so heres my reason my trawling through the interweb in search of a good friendly forum...

I have a wiring dilema which Im really needing some help with. Iv tried various configurations without any complete success, and Im at the point of quitting with it.

Im currently building an SG style solid body which has 3 humbuckers.

Neck - Dimarzio in triple shot frame

Mid - X2N

Bridge - Seymour Duncan

The complication is that I want the neck and bridge pickups wiring to two blend-able volume pots, to one jack, while the middle to its own jack via a standard vol & tone pot.

The current issue is that somehow Iv ended up with a master and secondary volume on the neck and bridge. Im also not 100% on the Dimarzio to hipshot surround wiring, though in honesty I think the issue there is that the frame has been in and out that many times I probably need to replace it :(

Any diagrams or pointers gratefully received!

Thank you.

Sounds like the neck and bridge pickups need to operate like a Fender Jazz Bass (minus the tone pot). Try this for starters. Leave out the tone pot and cap, and wire direct to the output jack from the middle volume pot as if the tone pot was deleted from the image. Wire labelled "Ground wire from bridge" will still need to be connected to one of the two volume pot cases. Pickup wires shown on the diagram will probably not match yours, so you will need to transpose them accordingly to suit your pickups.

Middle pickup should just be a simple vol+tone arrangement with its own dedicated jack.

• 2 weeks later...