Guitar Of The Month vote - November 2015

This month's Guitar Of The Month poll is now open!  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Need another peek at this month's entries?
Click HERE!

Welcome to this month's ProjectGuitar.com Guitar Of The Month voting round! The winner of each month's Guitar Of The Month contest gets front page placement on the main ProjectGuitar.com website, privileged member status, a photo feature on our Facebook page and as the default site background photo, plus an all-important shiny member profile badge.

Good luck to this month's entrants! As usual, discuss your voting choice and opinions about the entries this month in this thread....however don't read into the discussion until you've cast your vote! ;-)

This thread and poll automagically close on the 1st December 2015

Next month's Guitar Of The Month contest is the final chance to compete for Guitar Of The Year 2015!

Wow, how long has it been since we've had this many top end guitars in a GOTM? This is awesome and hard as hell to choose.

ANIMA- NAUTILUS---Like always the craftsmanship on this is top shelf. the details are clean,  the inlays perfect and the dye job is to dye for. I am learning that getting that clean of blue without going too dark is not a simple thing. The headstock is not my thing, but that is purely taste. I like the scoop for the blade switch.......and I remember fondly watching the progress on some of your other builds. Might we see more in the future?

MODEL 1 FOREST.--- Chris your work has gotten to the point that I would recognize it anywhere. You have developed a distinct style with your body shapes and detail work. That spalted quilt is insane! And I love the rosewood neck and particularly the neck join. The grain direction on the small cavity cover bugs me a little, but that is a minor thing.

BLACK PUSSY----The thing I love about this design is the amount of carve and curve in what is essentially a flat body. The neck join is exquisite both in design and execution. The headstock details are perfect and the finish is top notch even if you don't quite agree psikoT.

ADRENALINE---This is an impressive first build. I like the stretch outside the box in the design concept. I like the artistic handling of the lines and curves. And I like the enthusiasm that is evident in this build. As you have already learned you need to design your forms to fit the desired function and I see some aspects of the finish that will improve with time and repetition. And I already see that in the following builds you've posted.

OLIVE ASH SS---Luis you find the coolest veneers! Your builds are some of the most consistently high end that we see. I love the way you have refined this body shape, It's a signature shape that I'd recognize as yours anywhere. While your tops always impress, probably the most consistently perfect aspects of your builds are your neck lams and scarf joints. They set the standard.

D-CLASSIC FRETLESS---This is a lovely first entry that would scare me to death to try to play. The finish is the thing that stands out to me, it looks great. The design looks original and I like the wood choices. Well done.

SR

@brutal-lv, @verhoevenc, @psikoT, @MasterOfTheWind, @killemall8, @vcguitars

Congratulations to all of you guys for making this month one of the strongest lineups we've seen for a while. Your builds are something I think that most builders would be proud of having completed. Remember that you're free to re-enter GOTM for December and January, and the last place for Guitar Of The Year 2015 is still up for grabs!