Another Les Tele Thing.......Heheheh-Mine!

ScottR

21 hours ago, curtisa said:

OK, I think reversing the switch connections will fix the missing middle position. I had to draw it out several times on paper coz it was really doing my head in, but if the switch has been wired as a mirror image of what's shown above it will work back-to-front and have the middle position missing.

Wire it up as per the diagram with no reversal of terminations and everything will be tickety-boo.

And that has got it sorted.

Thank you kind sir, you are a scholar and a gentleman.

SR

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, killemall8 said:

That is one heck of a guitar, sir scott. Amazing work like always.

Thanks Luis, that means a lot.

9 hours ago, Guitaraxz said:

Oh that neck looks waaaaaay better (access!) than any Fender or Les Paul!

Oh it is waaaaaay better access than any Fender or Les Paul. That's one of the best things about making your own!:)

SR

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Chris!

Cheers Muzz!

I'm not much of a player, so the first song I played on it is a little blues thing called Delta Child out of my practice book. I have a buddy that is in a band preparing to go out and support a new Outlaw Country cd release. He wanted to take it to a rehearsal to give it a test drive and show it off to his band mates. So it's first real song was an outlaw country thing that will be released next month. The reports I got were that was one bad ass guitar!:)

SR