Conversation about creating an updated P Bass with Chris May/Overwater Basses

Cool discussion between Scott Devine and Chris May about creating an updated P Bass. Pretty cool conversation between a player and luthier about the thought process in creating a customized version of a classic. Always good to hear thought process explained...

• Like 1

It's long... I honestly let it play on my side monitor while working so it got half my attention. It's one person's perspective and he presents his opinions as fact, but that's okay with me. I'm really enjoying getting into the thinking behind a design, material choices, etc. It helps give me fuel for forming my own emerging opinions. 

On March 16, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Prostheta said:

Subjective opinions are what they are. Interesting to watch, but tedious when they are pushed as fact or as part of some agenda.

I recommend staying clear of any American news media at least until after the election is over. 

• Like 1

I would be shit out of comedy for the year then. What concerns me is that once Drumpf is kicked to the kerb, the people willing to react to his rabble-rousing will still exist. There's something dark and evil bubbling under in the American consciousness, if not the world in general. You should see our hateful idiots. That's another conversation entirely though. 

3 hours ago, Prostheta said:

There's something dark and evil bubbling under in the American consciousness, if not the world in general.

This is what really scares me... It's bizarre that a nation of immigrants can be so anti-immigration.