Entry for October 2019's Guitar Of The Month is now open!
ENTER HERE

psikoT

Not a singlecut

Yes - we all have blots of various types.  This one below I regard as a birthmark :lol:

_MG_1877.thumb.JPG.69dc18d02ce03760d16131a078ae51e6.JPG

@psikoT - yours is looking really - I mean REALLY - good.  Great progress, too.  Great job.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2017 at 7:35 PM, psikoT said:

Sure...  I just realized that Dropbox stopped showing the pictures in this build, but luckily the rings part was uploaded to PG servers...  here you go, hope it helps:

this is great thanks so much!!

19 hours ago, Woden said:

And I just wanted to say thanks for inspiring me as I carbon copied your melamine router sled design and it's one of the most useful additions to my small workshop.

No problem, but you should say thanks to Prostheta instead, as I copied from him.... ^^  

Thanks guys, glad you like this one.

47 minutes ago, psikoT said:

No problem, but you should say thanks to Prostheta instead, as I copied from him.... ^^  

Thanks guys, glad you like this one.

You're perfectly welcome, however you should say thanks to (I forget....) as this idea is as old as the hills! :D

We all stand on the shoulders of giants.

Hi guys,

has been a month since the last post... time flies. So I've completed the to-do list, except the electronics, which I'm currently waiting for. Apart from that, this is pretty much done. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the process. :blush

Still have to setup this bloody hell tremolo bridge, but after a rough inspection, everything is in place and everything is like it should be. Have good feelings about it.

169.jpg.9618f2118bef027ad07b387739c2a3f6.jpg

So I already can start with the grain filling and preparing for finishing. See you in a month or so. By the way, the singlecut is already sounding, I just can't take decent pictures of it, but I'll try to solve it soon.

Thanks for watching!

• Like 3

Bloody hell! Hit Ctrl+S or Save As and let me get a copy of that for some raw PolyX oil! Damn, that looks so touchable and slick....

great read! love the combination of that top with the back. Curious how it plays with the bridge that far on the body.

good luck finishing

1 hour ago, ScottR said:

Yeah, that's a beauty alright. And it definitely wants to be touched.

It's got a really nice flatness to it which reminds me of Pao Ferro. I'd love to do a top in that.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, that rosewood gets smooth as silk once it's sanded, it's gonna be a pitty to finish it with nitro, but I have no option I fear.

(Sorry for the bloody hell typo, now it's corrected)