First full build from scratch

4 hours ago, MiKro said:

Been there done that. :)  Happy Belated Birthday!!! Still as we age, we can become a better wine or a sour vinegar. The choice is yours.

Go on Mike....so what are you then? 😁

I'm the grape the refused to get in the tub.

I do mine at home using an A4 laser printer, with a 1cm/10cm minor/major gridding in the background so that I can align the pages straight and accurately relative to each other on template stock. This also eliminates (or spots) printer scaling errors (mine needs to print at 104,1%) and makes several copies no big deal. For more or less that price I can get body templates laser cut in acrylic....!

I'm having a few problems with my plan I have bits missing here and there and the sections don't all match up. It is the first time I have copied the whole plan to use I have only done sections in the past. It may be down to how I have the original plan folded or maybe its because im just stupid !!!

How did you get this....? As a PDF? PM me a copy and I'll check it at this end. I don't think that those plans are very good, but for the most part they are known to be adequate. I'll see if I can spot anything that's obviously incorrect, but do let me know exactly what you're struggling with. Most things are fixable.