17 minutes ago, Prostheta said:

By the way, great to see you back on the horse. Even if the horse is kicking a bit and farting more than it ever used to.

Time management is the key these days... tomorrow I probably only will have a few hours in the shop. It is probably better though as it will keep me fresh.

18 minutes ago, Prostheta said:

Yeah, ditch Botophucket otherwise you'll have ten tons of Internentropy forced on your posts. It's so bad I am considering raising a vote amongst regs as to whether we should just ban remote image links altogether. I'd rather pay the extra for local space and keep things managed in the warm than leave things to general rot if other people think the same.

I will start uploading directly then. 

Back to the machine for neck profile. I don't use the CNC to shape the neck just set the thickness of the neck using math... no guessing. .6" from fretboard. That leaves me .1" to play with when shaping. 

IMG_20170909_161626227.jpg

Flip and do the frets

IMG_20170909_163308603.jpg

Not sure I like using the CNC for fret slotting but it is too easy...

IMG_20170909_164146450.jpg

Damn, you got a lot done. Looks like you made up for the holiday weekend.

I had to go back and get reminded where that second neck came in. I was thinking-wait- he said he was only building one at a time.

And it looks like Irma doesn't want anything to do with you.

@KnightroExpress is another matter altogether. Hope he stayed high and dry, and still has a roof.

SR

18 minutes ago, ScottR said:

Damn, you got a lot done. Looks like you made up for the holiday weekend.

I had to go back and get reminded where that second neck came in. I was thinking-wait- he said he was only building one at a time.

And it looks like Irma doesn't want anything to do with you.

@KnightroExpress is another matter altogether. Hope he stayed high and dry, and still has a roof.

SR

Yeah the second guitar thing... I guess I have to build two at a time because you have to have something to do while RoboRAD is running. 

Irma is leaving us alone. Hope everyone can dry out at some point>

• Like 1

OMG I'm trying SO hard to only build one, but my indecisiveness coupled with fiery imagination keeps other builds buzzing around my head and interrupting constantly. I've got little build time, so I get nothing done. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2017 at 10:29 AM, komodo said:

OMG I'm trying SO hard to only build one, but my indecisiveness coupled with fiery imagination keeps other builds buzzing around my head and interrupting constantly. I've got little build time, so I get nothing done. 

Drink more.

• Like 1