Pickup advice please

Hello, I am new here so if I am posting in the wrong place etc , please tell me nicely ! I have just purchased a cort mini OP guitar 3/4 size,  (not seen or collected yet) . I fancy adding a pickup and would appreciate some advice if possible. I have seen two on e-bay. One a fishman that has a piezo and microphone , and another whos name escapes me at the moment is a lot larger . What I am asking is , has anyone any experience with any of these cheaper pickups, and what would they recommend.   I raelise the site is about building your own guitar, but that is a question for another section, I believe.  Many Thanks

• 1 year later...

I just installed K&K minis on my Martin D-15M and I am quite pleased with them. VERY unobtrusive, easy to install and very economical. As they are passive and do not have any EQ to them I run them through a Behringer ADI-21 This way I can put K&K's in multiple guitars and have one Preamp/DI. (I can, still, only play one guitar at a time.)

Edited by oscarvan
Grammar

7 hours ago, oscarvan said:

Edited 7 hours ago by oscarvan
Grammar

Kudos for that! For a non-English speaker with far too many decades since the latest studies the poor grammar and spelling on forums like this are a constant headache. English is complicated enough already without having to wonder if they officially have changed some elementary rules.

It seems like the Free Speling project by one Mr. Wade has fortunately ceased quite some years ago. 

End of digression, for now.