Voting for November 2019's Guitar Of The Month is open - VOTE HERE!

westhemann

Misc Stuff about Life. Part XII

All doctors are kind of butt pirates really. It's always "well, Let's see what's going on up there."

Nothing's going on,  Doc. I ain't giving YOU my butt virginity. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, westhemann said:

Pros is right. Always start with the butt.

Oh wait... I'm thinking of my date night moves. 

So was the doctor?

• Haha 1

I don't know about you guys, but the oppressive heat is making me daydream about Alaska again.

And a room full of Princess Leias. I'm pretty much always thinking of that ...and dual Wonder Women.

slave-leia-psa-encourages-cospla.jpg

Jeannie-Epper-and-Lynda-Carter-Wonder-Woman-TV.jpg

Edited by westhemann
  • Like 1

that is totally inappropriate....................................................................................................................................thank you for that!😁😁

Wes, so you'd like to be the guy in the upper left corner?

- A fellow once told that women like moustaches because they tickle their thighs so nicely

3 hours ago, Bizman62 said:

Wes, so you'd like to be the guy in the upper left corner?

- A fellow once told that women like moustaches because they tickle their thighs so nicely

😲

34 minutes ago, Prostheta said:

Huh. How about a blast of compressed air?

Women like that too? 😜

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Prostheta said:

Who doesn't? 🤪💭

Well,like to blast some compressed air every now and then but then the other folks would like to evacuate the place.

So... ab blaster belts really work. Turn the bastard up too high too quickly and you'll cry.

I went to my new doctor yesterday. It was an enlightening experience. He was very matter of fact and spent 2 hours with me. We went over images going back to my original hip complaint 2 years ago. Yep it is my hip. My back was not the problem and the surgery was not needed. Therefore, I should not had the complications either. Pissed is not even close to how I feel about those assholes that led me down that path. So now I must determine when I will have my hip replaced. Fuck me!! Hopefully soon and I can move on with my life. 

MK

45 minutes ago, ScottR said:

Good lord!

Good luck!

SR

Thanks Scott, the past 24hours have been me reliving the hell I have been through with this and the reality of not being able to do shit about it as the Malpractice laws in Texas are totally fucked up in the favor of the Dr's and Hospitals. I have only 4 months to file if I could and unless I died or lost a limb no one will even bother. It would cost me 100k to 250K just to file in those events. WTF? Yep the laws were changed about 12 years ago.

mk

HI all,

Met with my pulmnologist today. All clear for my upcoming Hip replacement. in about 4 weeks. still to see my cardiologist. :)

MK

I sprung for a TENS/EMS unit. It's pretty cool. I use the TENS when my back is being a butthole and the EMS on various parts while watching tv or playing games. It actually works. 

So that's my new hobby. I apply electrodes and flex uncontrollably for hours a day. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, westhemann said:

I sprung for a TENS/EMS unit. It's pretty cool. I use the TENS when my back is being a butthole and the EMS on various parts while watching tv or playing games. It actually works. 

So that's my new hobby. I apply electrodes and flex uncontrollably for hours a day. 

Damn Wes, wish I knew you wanted one I have one that is almost new, used about 2 days. Would've made you a great deal. :) So looks like my hip replacement is in the last week of September. Just waiting for the actual date now. :) Meeting with support Doctors over the next week or so. making sure no problems this time. I am so looking forward to be able to walk again and no pain. Hell, I might even get some guitars finally built. LOL!!!

MK

Hope it works out.

I'm taking the EMS as a personal challenge to my manliness i.e. how much pain can I tolerate. Kind of fun, really. 

• Haha 1

Hi All,

I will be having my Left Hip replaced on the 25th of this month.  I an so looking forward to being able to walk again.

mk

2 hours ago, Prostheta said:

Cncing one yourself?

I know a guy who's an artificial joint designer. Don't know if he could provide a piece of code to start with but I can ask if I meet him at the end of the month at a gathering...

• Haha 1

I don't think my CNC and shop are sterile enough, I most likely could do it though given some time to model it up. :) The bitch is I have a 3 axis machine and would most likely need at least a 4 axis if not 5 axis.

MK

How many bloody axes does your hip need?! I imagine a stepper would be pretty sweet for kicking ass, rotary style.

• Haha 1