"Delta Cloud' - all done!

7 hours ago, mistermikev said:

thank you sir!  Yes I love how it sounds.  not sure if you saw my video (top image) but - on the one hand I got the polarity wrong between the two sets of humbuckers, so in any combo that uses pickups from the opposing set it hums like a single coil... but it sounds really good/funky so debating whether I'll correct or not.  Sounds good, plays good, learned a lot - couldn't have hoped for more!

The vid blew right by me too. It does sound great! And the fine playing isn't hurting anything either.

SR

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ScottR said:

The vid blew right by me too. It does sound great! And the fine playing isn't hurting anything either.

SR

thank you very much for saying so.  Also - a thousand thanks for the help/advice I've gotten from you and the rest of this fantastic community!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mr Natural said:

congrats on GOTM

thank you Mr Natural!

thank you again to everyone for the help!  I know there were specific aspects of this build I couldn't have done without you.  I don't think there is a regular attendee here that hasn't answered a question, encouraged me, or whom I haven't stolen something from so - here's to y'all!

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ShatnersBassoon said:

A bit late to the party but fantastic guitar and I like your playing a lot! Lovely vibrato. Nice that its only 5lb too.

thank you Shatner... means a lot on all accounts.  i'm no steven segall... but I try!  It is quite comfy to play so... couldn't be luckier!

• Like 1