Chunky neck circumference?

Hello

For all my hunting about online I can't seem to find a couple of neck dimensions. I'd ideally like to avoid a train ride to a music shop clutching a measuring stick!

Can anybody here run a tape measure around a fairly meaty neck at the first fret and tell me a circumference? I'm building something with a Strat sized neck but wanting to build it deep and meaty with a fairly flat D shaped profile. As I only have some oddball instruments about the house I have no real world template to work to.

Any pointers would be most gladly received 

Ta

lemme google that for you... hehe

https://www.google.com/search?q=neck+profiles&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=lrNu-yH62SEBkM%2CsP7WvQtwY7UPhM%2C_&usg=AI4_-kRg3dB7pur8hhZ_H-YxqKQPajhYNA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiMzIj-qMLeAhVCM3wKHSrZDc8Q_h0wIXoECAUQBA&biw=2859&bih=1098#imgrc=lrNu-yH62SEBkM:

you can find all sorts of profiles via google.  I don't know why you'd want the circumference as opposed to w x d dimensions... but you could easily print one out full size and use a tailors' tape to find it.  sold my only boat neck as I'm only into thin girls (hehe), so can't help you there.  hope this helps.