Entry for December 2018's Guitar Of The Month is now open
Last spot for 2018's Guitar Of The Year!

ENTER HERE!

Time to vote!  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Need another peek at this month's entries?
Click
HERE!

Welcome to the ProjectGuitar.com Guitar Of The Month voting round!

The winner of each month's Guitar Of The Month contest gets front page placement on the main ProjectGuitar.com website, privileged member status, a photo feature on our Facebook page, plus an (all-important) shiny member profile badge.

Good luck to this month's entrants....as usual, discuss your voting choice and opinions about the entries this month in this thread....however don't let any discussion in this thread sway your vote! :thumb:

Polls will close automagically after a week - as always, this thread is for open for discussion on the month's entries!

I think a may have rather played the root beer float but all the details pulled of so smoothly on the V were just great. I think the v was the harder guitar to make and it looked flawless so it got my vote.

blue legoon - another really creative build and very nice...

but really torn between ferrari and root beer this month. 

On the one hand - the ferrari - man, just very unique, very "rock-n-roll" and the finish is top notch.  On the other, I'm a sucker for a really nice top, and the dual color fretboard just seals the deal for me (sorry guys!). 

• Like 1

Sorry guys - going to post this one right away. Living without a permanent desktop computer, so routines have become a bit up in the air. January/February should see a bit more of a return to normality at this end. My fault entirely!

Congrats on your second GOTM bagging Chris! Hoping to try and snag your second GOTY?

• Like 1

HERESEY!  burn the witch... er, um... thanks to you for all that you do Prostheta (didn't realize it was you flipping the switches back there... now that I have seen the great oz... can I have a brain?)

steam powered forum.... interesting.

got me thinking... do you think tube forums sound better than solid state?  something to think about anyway.

1 hour ago, Prostheta said:

Sorry guys - going to post this one right away. Living without a permanent desktop computer, so routines have become a bit up in the air. January/February should see a bit more of a return to normality at this end. My fault entirely!

Congrats on your second GOTM bagging Chris! Hoping to try and snag your second GOTY?

Thank you 🙂

one can always hope, but the competition is pretty stiff. Just glad for the chance to compete 🙂