Build #2 - The Osprey

ZekeB

Seeing her in the uppermost images makes me wonder what she would have looked like there if the original colour scheme was used...

And I can't but admire your designing skills, both the shape and the choice of woods for the stripes carry the heritage of previous beloved instruments rather improving than copying them.

If I saw her hanging on the wall of a guitar shop, she would be my choice over all fancy LP's, Strats and Tele's!

• Like 1

Thanks guys.  That's really inspiring to hear Bizman.   I spent a long time going back and forth on this design so it's awesome to hear you like the design specifically.

Scott, I was sweating bullets after the finish process because it was just glowing red.  I was really close to just hitting it with primer and going black.  Luckily, I think the air dulled that glow to something less radioactive looking.  It seems the finish really helped a lot too after it settled for a month.  My eye isn't quite trained to that i guess.

Oh and the pickups are pretty awesome.  The standout is the neck for pickup for sure.  Probably the fullest pickup I've heard.  I'm going to try some kleins on the next one.

• Like 1