Can't access patreon content

I can manually elevate your profile to the Patreon group, but I'm not sure if it's meant to be automagically performed once you start donating to the ProjectGuitar Patreon page, for which I don't have access to confirm (and would likely start breaking stuff if I tried) :rolleyes:

@Prostheta would be wizard at the gates of the server room who would possess the knowledge you seek.

• 1 month later...

"with great functionality comes great responsibility"

I too am now  a patreon and would love to be elevated, or beaten into the gang, or get my pledge patch... I am guessing this explains why we haven't seen too much of prostheta in the forums lately - he must be super busy (whew - I thought he just didn't like me)!

16 minutes ago, mistermikev said:

"with great functionality comes great responsibility"

I too am now  a patreon and would love to be elevated, or beaten into the gang, or get my pledge patch... I am guessing this explains why we haven't seen too much of prostheta in the forums lately - he must be super busy (whew - I thought he just didn't like me)!

I think @Prostheta must be off on his yacht spending all our patreon money on cocaine and hookers because I still haven’t got access. 

• Like 1