Perhaps a scroll, definitely 3 single coils, and maybe an F hole.

It's difficult to say. This reply box is generated on demand, so if something screwy is in your cache that the page insists on using instead of the live version - such as the specific code for this reply box - then you'll see that result. It still doesn't explain as to why it was a cross-browser and home/work specific issue.

I did however just force a reset on everybody's skin selections to the most current version. That has been known. With you having elevated privileges, you can also access things that the general user base cannot, such as skin versions (I think).

Here's a couple of simple tricks for fixing various issues with the Internet:

• Press Shift while clicking Shut Down. The next start should be cleaned from corrupted settings saved by the system. This works for Windows 8 and 10 only.
  • Clean the browser history. How to do that depends on the browser. Clean everything.
  • Reset the browser. It's in the Settings but the exact location depends on the browser.
  • Reboot your modem.

Some more advanced tricks to be done in the Command Prompt or Power Shell, both in Admin mode:

• type "netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt" without the quotes, press Enter for resetting the IP stack
  • type "netsh winsock reset catalog" without the quotes, press Enter for resetting the Windows networking protocol
  • type "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes, press Enter for clearing the DNS cache

Even more advanced tricks for repairing Windows, again in Command Prompt or Power Shell in Admin mode:

1. Type "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" without the quotes, press Enter to restore Windows files. This can take some time and requires an Internet connection. For Windows 8 and 10 only.
  2. Type "sfc /scannow" without quotes to fix corrupted system files. For Windows 8 and 10 run the above first.

Hopefully someone can get some help from these.

Agreed, not guitar-y.

What I rather meant was some kind of a troubleshooting thread for telling what to check if one can't type, add images etc. Perhaps in the News and Information section? Actually, isn't that where the explanation for the latest offline issue should have been...

Anyhow, back to scrolls and potential f-holes!

Captions: the first pic is the result of me polishing shit whilst waiting for lacquer to cure. On the left is about a year's worth of CA that had accumulated in a paper cup, and the other was a chunk af easy sanding sealer that kicked over before it got sprayed. Everything else is a polished guitar. My eyes are not too trustworthy right now after eye surgery a couple of weeks ago....so this weekend I hope to be able to see it better, and will check to see if I need to polish it again.

SR

2 hours ago, ScottR said:

Cut it loose like a deuce...

SR

Judges?  are we cutting deuces loose or wrapping them up?  Note to self: if I ever meet Bruce: settle this deuce dispute.  If that doesn't work I'll just ask 'the juice', but I bet he sides with cutting them.  (hehehohohaha)

• Haha 1

I bet he did that because he could say "cut loose like a deuce" without giggling (I know I cant) ;).  but that guitar... nothing to giggle at there... def an ace.

(totally unrelated to the post below mine and not an edit... but officially would like to petition the courts to change your user name to "GreatScott")

• Like 1