A concept Tele Neck through.

I'm almost envious for your 3D modeling skills! It must make planning much easier compared to taking some dusty blanks, drawing the shape on the body blank with a marker or chalk and possibly wetting them to see the figure. Then again, seeing how the dusty pile turns to a shiny guitar is very pleasing whereas noticing that the result doesn't match the sleek and shiny 3D model can be really frustrating - has that ever happened to you?

Oh, and the model looks nice. A little too lens shaped to my taste but most likely very comfortable. I like them to have a little meat at some places like on the lower waist that sits on my lap.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bizman62 said:

>snip<

. Then again, seeing how the dusty pile turns to a shiny guitar is very pleasing whereas noticing that the result doesn't match the sleek and shiny 3D model can be really frustrating - has that ever happened to you?

>snip<

Only when the CNC freaks out from I do something wrong or something breaks, I'm good.  I was looking at an m&m when I came up with this shape. :)

MK

26 minutes ago, MiKro said:

I was looking at an m&m when I came up with this shape. :)

<_<

Looks super comfy Mike. @Bizman62 makes a good point about the edge that would ride on your leg while seated. Perhaps a softer curve on that side? That would make setting the electro socket jack plate eaiser too.

SR

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScottR said:

<_<

Looks super comfy Mike. @Bizman62 makes a good point about the edge that would ride on your leg while seated. Perhaps a softer curve on that side? That would make setting the electro socket jack plate eaiser too.

SR

Thanks Scott and Biz point taken, I will look at that. That is the type of feedback I want and need. Trying to make players guitar can be hard at times. :)

mk

• Like 2