Spector NS2... does it have a neck break angle?

Looking at the photos I very much doubt it, you can see from this pic there is some neck/neckthrough wood exposed under the fretboard, after the neck/body join, so  few mm has been cut off the neckthrough where it joins the body so the bridge sits lower. Pretty much what I'm doing on the billy bongo, but I'm also removing the thickness of the top in addition to the few mm of clearance.

spector_ns2-1092-qm-blch9.jpg.5f77b833611aa060020ae1b65dd9e35b.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ADFinlayson said:

Looking at the photos I very much doubt it, you can see from this pic there is some neck/neckthrough wood exposed under the fretboard, after the neck/body join, so  few mm has been cut off the neckthrough where it joins the body so the bridge sits lower. Pretty much what I'm doing on the billy bongo, but I'm also removing the thickness of the top in addition to the few mm of clearance.

spector_ns2-1092-qm-blch9.jpg.5f77b833611aa060020ae1b65dd9e35b.jpg

well, I suspect you are right..  if you look at the bridge, it looks like they actually counter sink them a hair too.  think it's fair to say they don't at this point.  thanks for the reply!