Looking For Iceman Templates

Hi there! I'm planning some projects at the moment and I'd love to make an iceman, I've wanted to for years but from memory I could never find 1:1 plans that I could print. Do any of you have some?

I also can't afford to buy precut templates because the shipping to where I live usually doubles the price of them.

best bet is to use a graphic editor... I like photoshop.  take a straight on pic of one and use fret2dfind to put down a reference fretboard then just scale it up until it matches the fretboard.  then use the pen tool to trace it.  other than that... you'd have to buy one afa I know.

Thanks guys! I've seen threads from 15 years ago where a few people did have some templates and what not but those members haven't been online for a decade! One mentioned an advanced section of the site, might have been donation based?? But said they'd upload the files there. As far as I can tell that section is gone too.

26 minutes ago, koolkarlnz said:

Thanks guys! I've seen threads from 15 years ago where a few people did have some templates and what not but those members haven't been online for a decade! One mentioned an advanced section of the site, might have been donation based?? But said they'd upload the files there. As far as I can tell that section is gone too.

That was most likely Metal Matt that put many up. Most were not accurate. Matt was a nice guy and always tried to help though. 🙂

Projectguitar's search function is a bit clunky, but here is the entire content of Metal Matt's output we have on our records. You can filter down his posts further using the menu on the left of the screen:

http://www.projectguitar.com/profile/2308-metal-matt/content/

He hasn't been active here for 10 years, and the forums have undergone many changes since then, so be warned that links and file attachments may be long gone.

• Like 1