Hey! It's A Living Dead Thing!

Drak

That looks amazing!

But.. I dont understand why the top peice has been cut with less width than the base peice? Is that purely an aesthetic thing or is that done for a reason?

Looks awesome though :D

- Dan

ps: steve cripes looks like chuck norris B)

Thanks!

The 'indented' part of the top is the binding channel already cut before I carve the top. That 'ledge' is where the 5-layer binding will go. It's 'taller' than normal right now because the top hasn't been carved down to it's finished height yet.

Because I'm a backyard builder, I had to think it out first and decided it would be in my best interests to cut the channel now while the top is still flat and I can run my router around the top with the binding cutter bit while it's still nice and flat and get a nice clean level channel out of it.

PS, it's just another way for me to avoid the carving at least one more day...I sense physical effort coming, and of course am avoiding it! Hahahaha! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Christ I can be a retard sometimes... :D

I must have deleted the other pics from the hoster to make room for something else I was doing...I'll get them back up along with some new stuff, sorry 'bout that...I'll patch the original post up to include those pics again.