Since alot of us are students...

i don't draw in any of my lessons, but i get to play for 5hours a week (music technology) and then i get to work on various guitars for 5 hours a week (design and technology)

plus the government pay me to learn muhahahahahah :D

for me its maths and physics and generally its not too much, just coming up with interesting new body shapes and then chucking it away afterwards because actually it looks crap lol

i would draw alot in electronics but its quite a laugh and im always busy so dont really have time.

By far... electronics and instrumentation. My professor dronning on about diodes, transistors, and op-amps does nothing but make me wanna go home and re-wire stuff. I have some pretty cool ideas for "intelligent" switching that i'll post if i ever implement 'em this summer.

-Vadim

btw, we just got a new tv in the apartment. Someone threw it out a pretty nice TV cause the power button broke off. I took it apart and soldered in a pair of leads going to a radioshack momentary SPST and it works like new. :D

i wish i had a scanner, i came up with a killer drawing today in english, i took a Jem and had custom flames up the neck, and then when it hit the neck joint it split of to 3 other flames, on each side and in the middle, it looked killer!

Well, I'm learning English as a second language, and because I already know it pretty well, and since I'm in a preparation year when we do only English, I can draw in every lesson :D

note: Not in P.E..

The guitars that you have drawn are pretty good mind if I get a little bit of inspiration from those B)

Uh-oh.

You lot are my students. :D

I've been known to draw guitars in Math class... though usually after assigning some worksheets or having them work independently on projects.

Greg.