So the guy that bought my flame guitar insured it

Yup, he emailed me with picks of it with a GK-Kit he had installed, he also told me he insured it for $2600 :D to be able to rebuild a replacement, and build up the value of my instruments. He plays guitar in the band She Says Electric, formerly Lovebomb. I'm gonna update my website with a link to his site and the pics of the guitar (and the bass I just finished).

installedgk.jpg

installedgk2.jpg

hes basically fitted a roland midi pickup is (next to the bridge) which is like a wave analzer thingy (its 9am gimme a break :D )

and the kit makes it so that you can change setting on the guitar, rather than whatever roland thing you're plugging into (modelling amp, foot pedal etc) B)

-dan

I've got a Fender Strat that has that pickup on it and it works pretty good with my Roland GR-33. But I was highly interested in the RMC pickups which Brian Moore and tons more use. It's suppose to track alot better, plus you can't tell it's even there. Nothing against the Roland GK pickup, but everyone who haas ever used it knows that it has some tracking problems.

I've seen something close to that before.

grosh.jpg

HOLY SH*T!!!!! The resemblance is incredible! It even has speed knobs and the same bridge! What kinda guitar is that? I based the body shape on Yamaha's version of a Tele. Looks like the top is arched too.

Yours is still better, it has 24 frets, frets 21-24 are scalloped, and it has that badass headstock.

Thanks! B)

I still think that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO weird! There are so many similarities...I guess great minds do think alike! :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

How oddly and suprisingly cool. I say you photoshop yours blue (not that it isnt killer natural) just for kicks.

Now you should really be flattered a guitar you sold for $800, is insured for $2600, and stacks up to a $3500 instrument!

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

looks OK. The reverse burst is actually kinda cool. But WHF happened to the bridge?? :D

I hear ya. It work for kicks.