RG6 Comicbook Progress So far

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, very nice...i was thinking, wouldn't a clear scratchplate with comics stuck on the underside fit in better with the whole thing? just an idea B)

also..why the strap but no neck? :D

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, very nice...i was thinking, wouldn't a clear scratchplate with comics stuck on the underside fit in better with the whole thing? just an idea :D

also..why the strap but no neck? B)

I'm not a fan of clear plates, and custom would be needed as Ibanez clears have no selector switch mounting, and most are direct mount, and i don't have time, and besides you would see the glue :D

Neck is on a plane jetting it's way to me as we speaketh, Am waiting as patiently as possible for it to get here :D

I'm more happy with this than i was with the Jackson version, It's more gothic, dark and moody :D

Rob

Hi

How do you apply the pages? any special treatment etc.

Alan

No special way of doing it, No special glue, and fingers :D

I don't really have time to do a tutorial, But i'll start one off soon, I have some spare time coming up.

I use PVA, and my fingers, Yes it's messy, but it's the only way i've found that allows easy movement of the page's once in place, AND keeps everything in place ... If you wanna tackle it and get stuck just PM, and keep the first 3 or 4 layers of clear very VERY light B) or it'll go wrong very quick and you'll be oissed pff

Rob