Flamed Lp copy

This is an Lp Copy that I modded for a friend.

What was done:goldleafed and inlayed the headstock,brass nut,custom selector switch plate,(stole that idea of a fella named butnut-i think he posts here under that name),new pick-ups and rewired,flamed out and refinished the top,hand carved bone saddles(that was a painful experience),handmade volume knobs(maple)-what the pic doesn't show is the flames on the knobs are a sunburst.

What isn't pictured is the hand carved oak handle-black with a sunbursting on the raised flames set into hand-hammered steel mounts.

Hope you like it.

http://groups.msn.com/RenegadeLuthier/shoebox

Click the link then click photo's on the left-sorry folks this computer stuff is new to me.

stole that idea of a fella named butnut-i think he posts here under that name

He posts on the ReRanch Forum. Can't say I've seen him here. He's the Danish oil finish king.

Anyways, I was unable to view your pics. All i see is an MSN log-on page B)

Edit: I guess he does post here too now that I looked :D

...and now I can see it. Very cool! :D

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Hmmm. I dont think any Encore(?) has ever looked that slick. Quite killer. That is an Encore, right? Who cares thi that is bad ass.

Hmmm. I dont think any Encore(?) has ever looked that slick. Quite killer. That is an Encore, right? Who cares thi that is bad ass.

You are correct sir,this is an Encore.Not too bad sounding after a little work.I was really surprised.

And thank-you all for the kind words.