Guitar of the Month for April

Vote for your favorite  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

had to vote for lex as not only did he build a wonderful unique instrument he also contributed greatly to the forum with a wonderful step by step thread

good work man

keem 'em coming :D

-dan

lex man, wanted to, but morben's semi-hollow was gorgeous and just looks like a happy guitar to me. thanks so much for the thread on how you built it, but i just can't take my vote away from that axe.

Meh...I got Mpeg2...

I really like the contrasting elements of the guitar...a very dramatic yet subdued effect...looks nice enough to me

i liked that one a lot, right up there w/ lex's and morben's. man...tough freaking month...

Hi Bros :D

I think that every guitar in this contest are very good, and is an example of good works, dedication and love to the music and guitars. :D Congratulations to all. My vote is for the Walnut bass from Lex Luthier... a good tutorial about the building process and looks good... Bye Fellas! B)

PD: WHAT HAPPEND WITH THE CATS CONTEST? :D

I added a sunburst tutorial a while back for anyone that missed it!

someone's trying to win our votes...

:D kidding man.

For me it was between the flame V and the semi-hollow.

Lex, your bass is amazing, but it was a tough month!

The flame V had great colors and very cool elements, but the semi-hollow had a very classy, and very classic, understated look to it. HARD CHOICE!!

Lex or Morben! Lex or Morben! Lex or Morben! Lex or Morben! Lex or Morben!

I am undecided! Being a bass player I had to vote for Lex, but Morbens guitar has a hold on me. So I'm not telling who I voted for. :D