New Project

yeah, good design man... i like your idea kramerkrazy. the one that you are building right now called war monger, and another one should be peace keeper. hey, i like that. can i used the name to my guitar also? maybe some extra numbering but war monger is kind of cool... can i?

Harbinger?

disturbed: I don't have the skills or tools, either. Join me and many others here like me in tackling the task! What's the worst that can happen? If you're pressed for money, it can be quite expensive, but other than that, you've got nothing to lose!

Harbinger?

disturbed: I don't have the skills or tools, either. Join me and many others here like me in tackling the task! What's the worst that can happen? If you're pressed for money, it can be quite expensive, but other than that, you've got nothing to lose!

tru tru....i guess i'll give it a try. i guess my main concern is the alignment of things. tackling a body from a blank piece, wouldn't be too bad. the neck would be a nightmare to create from scratch, right?

money isn't the issue, it's more of time. i usually look for parts on occasion to build my own "frankensteins" i'm currently looking for parts for an LP style guitar.

The neck DOES seem to be the most complicated bit. To reduce problems, I'm getting a pre-slotted, pre-radiused fingerboard. As for the neck itself, I haven't quite sussed out how I'm going to shape it, though I imagine I'll do a lot with a spokeshave (I've never used one, but it seems like an appropriate tool) until I get frightened of ruining it, and then I'll spend a LOT of time with sandpaper, until I wish I had learned how to use a spokeshave better. <grin>