2001 Ibanez RG570 for sale.

LGM Guitars

Hey everyone, I've got an RG570, 2001 model, AANJ, in Root Beer metallic. This guitar is near mint, save for one tiny tiny scuff on the corner. It has dimarzio's in it (not sure what models, I'd have to pull them to check) and has the powder coat cosmo edge trem and hardware (not lopro, but it's all original) Comes in a Hardshell case (not UV1000C, but nice) and plays awesome. Very little fretware. This guitar belonged to a student of mine, who is in need of some equipment for a new business venture so I am selling it here.

This is a ripping axe, perfect to use as is, or as your next Jem swirl conversion of course it's rear route, HSH, you know the specks.

Let me know if you are interested, I can send pics for you to see.

Most of you know me pretty well, if you are interested, and want references at all, you can view my evilbay feedback (vai-able) or I can give you references from jemsite.

I'm looking for $400 + shipping, but open to REASONABLE offers (no, I won't take $300 LOL)

please email me if you are interested

Jeremy

dude, id love to get ahold of it, i have never ever owned a ibanez anything, but i probably shouldn't, but i know someone who might be interested, as soon as i get ahold of him i can let you know and if he is ill see if you still have it, what do u guesstimate shipping would be on it? and send a few pics to jeremy_wills@hotmail.com

thanks

j