very cool guitar

noviceluthier

looks like amateur carving work, still much better then i could carve something like that.... but it definitly doesn't warant the 6500$ price tag...

cool guitar, the guy just needs to work on his style a bit more, get the artwork of the carve a bit more aw-inspiring

i think you guys are real shmucks for trashing that guy. it probably took him hundreds of hours on the carve. you couldn't do ANY better and if you could i'd LOVE to see it because it would win GOTM hands down. doing a LP carve isnt easy so dont even start insulting someones work. but i do agree it isnt worth 6500.

You don't have to be able to do better to recognize that his technique and composition are really not very good. It may or may not have taken hundreds of hours. It may have been done with a dremel.

Snork, you need to understand that when people are being critical, they're not making a personal attack. Part of growing up and maturing is learning to be able to take criticism constructively without feeling "insulted" on a personal level. Nobody said, "That guy is a talentless asshole." People just said they didn't like his work.

what, thant thing is awesome, it seems like some of u didnt see the guy on it is playing a guitar, once you see that its awesome

• 3 weeks later...