Another LGM custom paint job

Sweet!!!

I wish we could see the real colors - it sounds like quite a sight.

If you have any tips, please post them. I've been wanting to do an M1-Tiger for a while which is similar but of course different colors. I think someone else posted pics of an M1 that they did but I don't think he wrote much about how it was done.

It's really not that hard, just time consuming in the masking, I painted the entire guitar white first (you have to have a white base for neon colors) then sprayed a transparent blue in the middle that faded out into the white, then sprayed the whole thing neon pink, (the blue gives you the purple when the pink goes over because neon's are very transparent)

Then after it was all cured, I put on 2 coats of clear to seal it all (the neons will mark very easily as well) sanded it smooth, masked the entire guitar body, drew on all my stripe lines, cut them out, sprayed the black, then removed the masking, cleared the guitar 4 times, sanded flat, 2 final coats of clear and sand and polish.

It's really not that hard, just time consuming in the masking, I painted the entire guitar white first (you have to have a white base for neon colors) then sprayed a transparent blue in the middle that faded out into the white, then sprayed the whole thing neon pink, (the blue gives you the purple when the pink goes over because neon's are very transparent)

Then after it was all cured, I put on 2 coats of clear to seal it all (the neons will mark very easily as well) sanded it smooth, masked the entire guitar body, drew on all my stripe lines, cut them out, sprayed the black, then removed the masking, cleared the guitar 4 times, sanded flat, 2 final coats of clear and sand and polish.

Now there is a tutorial for you. Thanks for the info.

Looks great!