Binding on neck

I'm in the progress of making my first bass, from scratch. I have a black binding round the front of the neck, and also around the body. It is going to be a Tele style body on the bass... and I think it looks pretty good so far.

136815669CnTktp_ph.jpg

136815859TCokKq_ph.jpg

What do you think?

Lovisa :D

how do I view the pics?

Do you see text that says "user posted image"? If so, try right-clicking on it and look for a menu item like "copy image address" or something that'd help you. It's all depends on what browser you're using. Mozilla/Firebird has a menu item that let's you view the image immediatly w/o copy+paste the address.

What finish are you giving the body?

are you going to do binding around the headstock?

Thats gonna look sweet :D

I'm gonna usa ColorTone Concentrated Liquid Stain, Cherry Red on the body... and lacquer over all of it.

I'm not going to use a binding round the head...

Hmmm... not very good with the picture posting. B)

wow that looks great...much better than my first

And how many have you made now?

i have only completed 3 full on customs...i have modded a few others...but i haven't built in a few months....finally got all my hardware in though for my seven string v,which should be nice(if i can control my impatience to play it before it is done :D )

better%20done_0008.jpg

better%20done_0010.jpg

better%20done_0011.jpg

finished%20carved%20top_0002.jpg

best one so far

how do I view the pics?

Do you see text that says "user posted image"? If so, try right-clicking on it and look for a menu item like "copy image address" or something that'd help you. It's all depends on what browser you're using. Mozilla/Firebird has a menu item that let's you view the image immediatly w/o copy+paste the address.

a really good way to do it is to act as if you are going to quote her post,then in the quote box on the reply screen it will show the url

wow that looks great...much better than my first

And how many have you made now?

i have only completed 3 full on customs...i have modded a few others...but i haven't built in a few months....finally got all my hardware in though for my seven string v,which should be nice(if i can control my impatience to play it before it is done :D )

better%20done_0008.jpg

better%20done_0010.jpg

better%20done_0011.jpg

finished%20carved%20top_0002.jpg

best one so far

Can't see any pics?

7 string V, sounds good! Bet your excited B)

Wes,that guitar is sweet :D .

I couldn't get the image,I did the properties thing and it said that I couldn't go to the page when I typed in the URL.It went to the homepage of community webshots,where to from there?