Guitar of the Month for June

Vote for your favorite  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough choice for me. KTL's very cool, unorthodox guitar. Very innovative looking design.

Or LGM's very tasteful, traditional acoustic.

I really enjoy a quality acoustic with tasteful inlay work so after thinking about it I had to go with LGM.

We're going to need a "acoustic/professional GOTM" division..HA.

Great acoustic, all around perfection and attention to detail. But I had to give KTL a vote for blowing the doors off of traditional design. Wonderful idea, excellent planning, and great construction. Stay outside the box..there's no room for you in here anymore.. :D

Right from the second I saw KTL's guitar, I was blown away. Then when LGM posted that acoustic, I thought, "Jeeziz... what a beautiful piece...." and it made my formerly "easy" decision tough.

In the end, I voted on the side of innovation and busting down preconceptions, and voted KTL.

I voted for the cool design, nice job ktl. guitars need some new blood out there, awesome job.

I like the inlay on the acoustic though very cool...

I don't know if I am ready for pro division yet, maybe one or two more.

-Derek

Gotta go acoustic, there's a lot of skill involved in making something like that by hand. The KTL is nifty and very different, but I applaud anyone that can make a decent acoustic.

Good job!

the magnum is cool, but i don't like the contrasting neck colour, and i though it was nice to have an accoustic instead of usual line of electrics.