Guitar of the Month for August

The Project Guitar.com "Guitar of the Month" contest is a showcase for all the members, so show us your axe in this thread!

This contest is open to any and all members that currently sell their creations either at home or on the web and will be continued each month for a place showing your creation on the homepage!

The winner of course will have his/her guitar featured on the homepage of Project Guitar.com and if you have a website the picture will link directly to it if you so choose (even commercial site's).

If your a forum member you will also be upgraded to a Featured member which allows you to see the Advanced Chat section and download area.

So show us your creation in this thread! You've got till midnight EST the 23rd of July then this thread gets locked and the voting starts!

Any Post that is not an entry will be deleted, feel free to start a new thread to discuss any guitar entered this month

In the event of more then 10 entries the voting will be split and a second vote will determine the winner between the top two winners of the other polls

Please post a maximum of your 4 best pictures per guitar entered

Side note, if you are unable to post a picture you can e-mail one to Brian and it will be posted for you

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok my joe perry tele type. heck i sold the guitar but I do have some pics....

joe.jpg

joe2.jpg

basics. Birdseye maple neck, maple top, snake skin finish. honduran mahogany pack.

dimarzio dp 207 pickup with a custom gibson humbucker that I added a coil tap too.

I will add more pics when I get to work...

Any Post that is not an entry will be deleted, feel free to start a new thread to discuss any guitar entered this month

Any questions PM Brian

Forum Rules #3

3. There will be no flaming, derogatory remarks, slamming or ill expressed comments tolerated pertaining to forum members, different makes and models of guitars that they own or are working on, or web sites and their content owned or represented by Project Guitar.com Period (The Old Golden rule applies, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all)

Any Questions??

Here is my entry for Guitar of the Month!

This is the Flat Earth Heresy Guitar. This particular instrument is made of highly figured Swamp Ash. Kent Armstrong overwound pickups, TonePros System II hardware. The body shape is modeled from the original Travis/Bigsby guitar from the late 1940's. The body is contoured on both top and back for excellent comfort and thin profile. All nitro-cellulose finishes.

Heresy-Front-With-Reflectio.gif

Heresy-Body-TQV.gif

The headstock is very small for ruggedness...straight pull for better tuning stability. Grover Imperial tuners for a distinctive vintage look.

Heresy-Headstock-Rear.gif

The contoured back allows a very low-profile neck joint. I prefer bolt-on necks for their ruggedness and their modularity. The neck joint is cut with a 4-degree angle to work well with Nashville Bridge and Stop Tailpiece.

Heresy-Neck-Joint-2.gifHeresy-Overall.gif

See more images at Flat Earth Guitars