Guitar Backing Tracks

BeAR

Van Halen - Panama

Van Halen - Right Now

Van Halen - Runnin With the Devil

Van Halen - Unchained

Steve Vai - For the Love of God

More will be added when I have the time.

Please feel free to add to the list yourselves, only complete songs though, minus the guitar. These are excelent to practice over.

If any Mod would like to pin this topic, it would be appreciated, hopefully we can turn it into a BIG practicing archive.

• Like 1

Some made, some downloaded. I used to do alot when I was playing in a duo, you know pubs and clubs but I just dont seem to find the time much anymore.

Ive got quite alot and Ill get them posted when time permits. Hopefully others have some in their mp3 collections they would like to share.

i have about ten blues backing tracks, a bunch of queen, and guns n roses backing tracks, plus a lot of random songs that have been in guitarist magazine that i will happily upload in a few weeks when i get 1mbps adsl, if anyones interested?

i got aload of CDs that came with various guitar mags. if anyone has a certian backing track they would like let me now and ill have a look to see if i have it. B) and if i dont its likely someone else here will. :D

yeah, but aren't we posting copyrighted material when we post a recorded song of someone elses. Like something by

IRON MAIDEN

B)  :D  :D  :D

I was thinking more along the lines of posting your own backing track that you've recorded yourself vs. copyrighted recordings put out by the magazines... regardless of who originally wrote the tunes. Basically the copyright on the recordings, not the song writing credit. I'd check the copyright notice for the tracks from the magazines.

yeah, but aren't we posting copyrighted material when we post a recorded song of someone elses. Like something by

IRON MAIDEN

B)  :D  :D  :D

I was thinking more along the lines of posting your own backing track that you've recorded yourself vs. copyrighted recordings put out by the magazines... regardless of who originally wrote the tunes. Basically the copyright on the recordings, not the song writing credit. I'd check the copyright notice for the tracks from the magazines.

yeha, but i had to get maiden in there somwhere, because they rock