"Here we go again...
My names Tim, I build guitars part time under the name Arete guitars here in the Tulsa area. This is my N12 model, I was originally going to put this guitar in a local guitar store to be sold but since completing it and having some time with it I just can't let it go, so I will be keeping it for myself.
Specs are as follows.
- 25.5" scale length
- Sapele body
- Quilted maple top (dyed purple)
- 3 piece sapele/curly maple neck
- Curly maple headstock
- Birdseye maple fretboard
- Quilted maple truss rod cover (dyed purple)
- Arete bridge with Graph Tech saddles (powdercoated white)
- Sperzel locking tuners
- Dual action truss rod
- 24 nickel silver medium jumbo frets
- Suhr SSV neck pickup
- Suhr SSH+ bridge pickup
- 1 volume/1 tone/3 way toggle
- Odie's oil and Odie's wood butter finish
Thanks for looking!!