"I'm in! So glad I found this forum, as it's really helped me develop quickly. Onwards!
This is the Hyrne
- Double cut, semi hollow
- Sapelle body and neck
- Quilt maple carved top
- 25" scale Ebony board with brass inlays and jumbo frets
- Schaller Grandtune machine heads with snakewood buttons
- Tonepros AVT2 bridge
- Braided wires, Bournes pots and Monty's handwound GT500 pickups
- Hand mixed and rubbed stain. Oil and wax finish.
- TUSQ nut, ebony and maple head veneer.
This has become my number one guitar and can't seem to put it down at the moment. Took a few attempts to set up to my liking but now it's like butter. Strung with NYXL 10s.