My Giannini Craviola guitar repair...

To avoid a double post, here is a link to it.

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=10521

Here is a sound clip of it raw... plugged directly into the sound card. No embellishments at all. "Pounded with a pick" like the owner does. It's a nylon stringer.

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/boggs.com/Gia...r/Giannini1.mp3

Enjoy

Boggs

Boggs, i cant hold it any longer.... im boiling over!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....

One guitar, one post! Thats all thats needed. Not a sound post, and a pics post, and an upgraded pics post, oh, and i forgot a little trick post, and a post to say dont forget to check my posts...bla bla bla.

PLEASE!!

Sorry guys. I assumed this was a different "audience" and I realized I had posted this series originally in potentially the wrong forum. I did it this way to avoid bandwidth. No offense or anything was intended. Using separate threads is something I generally do for a long-ish project becuse once someone checks a thread once or twice, they usually don't return to it and I get posts asking for some information I posted earlier in the thread. Again, no harm, abuse, or offense was intended. I'll lay low for a while to avoid unintentional forum mis-use. Boggs

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got a report back from the Ritchie Blackmore (Blackmore's Night) concert in Philadelphia where Carl used the Giannini guitar I repaired opening for Blackmore's Night also with impressions from Ritchie...

"...well to add to the weekend (reference to the prison REC I told him about which is why I had to miss the invite to the concert). the concert was great and we got a standing ovation, which was very gratifying. but the best part was that ritchie blackmore noticed that my guitar had been repaired since we played with him the last time and he loved the way it sounded and really liked the design of the wood on the front.

so, just wanted to pass that on to you. it sounded great at the concert i really like being able to play it again. thanks again for all your hard work..."

Cool or what?! :D Boggs