2-500k pot

1-tune of matic (t.o.m)

1-jaguar 2 way (on-on) switch

1-mono input jack

1-.22 cap

i want to get 2 seymour ducan pickups

1-jb 59 at the bridge

1-quarter pound jaguar at the neck

-this is how i wanted to be wired, with the 3 way switch when in the middle it uses both pick ups, at the bottem it uses the humbucker (jb 59) and at the top it uses the jaguar. then the 2 way switch is like an off and on switch, for example to the left the guitar would be off, no sound what so ever, to the right it would be on. also how is everything suppose to be wired (like wat wiring is suppose to go with t.o.m or into the body?????). and for the pickups should i get 4 wires or two wires to help me wire the way i wanted to be wired????? i dont know wat to do with any of this please help.

please help me

Good news, your guitar will be easy to wire! For what you are doing you'll just need the two wire type pickups. There are a few great sites about guitar wireing that you should look at. The best way to go about this is to learn to do it yourself, I just recently learned myself and its all pretty easy.

DGB Studio

Guitar Nuts

These are great sites and have lots of diagrams.

please help me, i got a custom body and neck from warmoth

but i dont know how to wire

This is wat i have so far

1-les paul 3 way switch

2-500k pot

1-tune of matic (t.o.m)

1-jaguar 2 way (on-on) switch

1-mono input jack

1-.22 cap

i want to get 2 seymour ducan pickups

1-jb 59 at the bridge

1-quarter pound jaguar at the neck

-this is how i wanted to be wired, with the 3 way switch when in the middle it uses both pick ups, at the bottem it uses the humbucker (jb 59) and at the top it uses the jaguar. then the 2 way switch is like an off and on switch, for example to the left the guitar would be off, no sound what so ever, to the right it would be on. also how is everything suppose to be wired (like wat wiring is suppose to go with t.o.m or into the body?????). and for the pickups should i get 4 wires or two wires to help me wire the way i wanted to be wired????? i dont know wat to do with any of this please help.

please help me

i can draw this up for you if you like..

I'm not singling you out for criticism, so don't get testy, but this is why everybody is screaming about using the search feature! A search for Les Paul Wiring would have found you this link, which has been posted at least 5 times in the last few months:

LP wiring-2v2t, 3-way

A search for kill switch brings up this two page discussion that should tell you all you ever wanted to know about kil switches, from just a little over a month ago.

Can you see why this gets frustrating? Again, nothing personal, but this illustrates the problems that have become so divisive on the forum.