Add Your Own Solo!!!

eddiefletcher

Hi there

I'm kinda new here and I really don't know you guys that well, and I don't wanna sound disrespectfull but do you mind if I give it a try?

Peace

:D

Pedro

I don't see how honoring Lee with your version can be "disrespectfull". I don't know if Eddie is persuing his original project since we haven't heard from him recently, maybe due to our lack of interest. But it would be nice to hear more versions of the song. Take it away Pedro!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys sorry I havent been around much lately I've been in Fiji for a month getting re married to the wife!! :D hehehe

Actually I am still monitoring this and still plan to get this recorded properly so its still open to all. Saber did a fantastic job with his effort so come on all lets see who can match it!!! Everyones welcome!!!

:DB):D

Saber, you did a beautiful job, very emotional, thank you for that XOXO

Your welcome sweetie, sorry about your Brother, big hug to you XOXO

• 3 weeks later...
SABER... oh my gosh... Your playing... So full of emotion, so beautiful. And you've got fingers of steel. They can zip. I wish I could play like you, man, you rock.
Thanks. There's a real emotional vibe to Lee's song even without the guitar solos. My lead melodies sort of wrote themselves, bringing the best out of me.

Okay, I think we need some more submissions! I'm sorta working on a bass solo for the first half, but it just really needs a guitar for the second half...
Go for it, man! I can't wait to hear what you come up with. Edited by Saber

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Umm, pal, he wants you to record a solo over the backing track he provided. Not post your own songs...

Anyway, if I can get to my friends house where he's got a decent mic, maybe I'll record something.

EDIT: Erm, the download doesn't work?

Edited by Hunter